Doro PhoneEasy 410 Orange is to offer granny friendly handset the Doro PhoneEasy 410s. The clamshell - a relative of the Doro 334gsm HandlePlus IUP we reviewed here, part of our Granny Friendly Phones round-up - features enlarged, backlit buttons and a clear, large-text display. The sound output is amplified beyond normal …
Nice but ... what if you have arthritis etc... how will you cope with the clamshell?
There's nothing friendly about Orange
Having experienced Orange's 'customer support' I would never recommend them to anyone, especially elderly people who might need more help than most.
Find a big-buttoned phone on another network and stay well away from Orange.
And so handily priced....
...to be outside the pockets of a lot of pensioners...
@dz-015 ... you're right about Orange IME, but I'm afraid you won't find any mobile phone company out there that stands much better in that respect. I found O2's attitude quite shocking and not even minimally polite, and reports from friends suggest any 'caring' attitude towards the elderly by most providers is rarely more than a cynical sales pitch.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great