Doro PhoneEasy 410 Orange is to offer granny friendly handset the Doro PhoneEasy 410s. The clamshell - a relative of the Doro 334gsm HandlePlus IUP we reviewed here, part of our Granny Friendly Phones round-up - features enlarged, backlit buttons and a clear, large-text display. The sound output is amplified beyond normal …
Nice but ... what if you have arthritis etc... how will you cope with the clamshell?
There's nothing friendly about Orange
Having experienced Orange's 'customer support' I would never recommend them to anyone, especially elderly people who might need more help than most.
Find a big-buttoned phone on another network and stay well away from Orange.
And so handily priced....
...to be outside the pockets of a lot of pensioners...
@dz-015 ... you're right about Orange IME, but I'm afraid you won't find any mobile phone company out there that stands much better in that respect. I found O2's attitude quite shocking and not even minimally polite, and reports from friends suggest any 'caring' attitude towards the elderly by most providers is rarely more than a cynical sales pitch.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft refuses to confirm 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- The Register to boldly go where no Vulture has gone before: The WEEKEND
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC