HP is not only launching two Xeon 7500 servers and three Opteron 6100 servers – as we told you it would - it's also previewing five other machines, which are due during the second half of the year. Some of these machines – particularly the high-end boxes using Intel's eight-core Xeon 7500 processors, which are the ProLiant DL580 …
"Embiggens"? Surely just "biggens"? Or, in conventional English, "widens"?
Or was it an arcane reference to Julie Brown's 1984 single "I Like 'em Big and Stupid"?
According to The Simpsons
Embiggens is a perfectly cromulent word.
"Embiggens is a perfectly cromulent word." - I agree.
I'm anaspeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous that AC 10:53 hasn't heard of it before.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer