HP is not only launching two Xeon 7500 servers and three Opteron 6100 servers – as we told you it would - it's also previewing five other machines, which are due during the second half of the year. Some of these machines – particularly the high-end boxes using Intel's eight-core Xeon 7500 processors, which are the ProLiant DL580 …
"Embiggens"? Surely just "biggens"? Or, in conventional English, "widens"?
Or was it an arcane reference to Julie Brown's 1984 single "I Like 'em Big and Stupid"?
According to The Simpsons
Embiggens is a perfectly cromulent word.
"Embiggens is a perfectly cromulent word." - I agree.
I'm anaspeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous that AC 10:53 hasn't heard of it before.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene