HP is not only launching two Xeon 7500 servers and three Opteron 6100 servers – as we told you it would - it's also previewing five other machines, which are due during the second half of the year. Some of these machines – particularly the high-end boxes using Intel's eight-core Xeon 7500 processors, which are the ProLiant DL580 …
"Embiggens"? Surely just "biggens"? Or, in conventional English, "widens"?
Or was it an arcane reference to Julie Brown's 1984 single "I Like 'em Big and Stupid"?
According to The Simpsons
Embiggens is a perfectly cromulent word.
"Embiggens is a perfectly cromulent word." - I agree.
I'm anaspeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous that AC 10:53 hasn't heard of it before.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS