HP is not only launching two Xeon 7500 servers and three Opteron 6100 servers – as we told you it would - it's also previewing five other machines, which are due during the second half of the year. Some of these machines – particularly the high-end boxes using Intel's eight-core Xeon 7500 processors, which are the ProLiant DL580 …
"Embiggens"? Surely just "biggens"? Or, in conventional English, "widens"?
Or was it an arcane reference to Julie Brown's 1984 single "I Like 'em Big and Stupid"?
According to The Simpsons
Embiggens is a perfectly cromulent word.
"Embiggens is a perfectly cromulent word." - I agree.
I'm anaspeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous that AC 10:53 hasn't heard of it before.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base