From previous conversations with Reg readers, we know that security is something that is often best left to others – many organisations lack either the expertise or the time to really do justice to securing their IT systems. One possible answer is to get others to manage it – for example, by using hosted security services from …
"From previous conversations with Reg readers, we know that security is something that is often best left to others"
You're really not paying attention, are you?
For values of "you" that include pretty much all the proles ...
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor