From previous conversations with Reg readers, we know that security is something that is often best left to others – many organisations lack either the expertise or the time to really do justice to securing their IT systems. One possible answer is to get others to manage it – for example, by using hosted security services from …
"From previous conversations with Reg readers, we know that security is something that is often best left to others"
You're really not paying attention, are you?
For values of "you" that include pretty much all the proles ...
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook