Appliance giants Dyson has announced two additions to its deskfan range. Stepping away from the original loop design, the AM02 Tower Fan, available in iron/blue and all-silver finishes stands at approximately a metre tall. Designed to take up minimal floor space, it amplifies air 16 times, drawing in 33 litres each second. …
£300 for a desk fan!
Does it bathe my fevered brow, peel me grapes and bring me beer and snacks? No? Then I think I'll pass.
For that money I could buy an iPad and just waft it from side to side in front of my face.
...Wanders off to register iFan as a trademark before Apple get to it...
Would that make me an iFanBoy?
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats