Appliance giants Dyson has announced two additions to its deskfan range. Stepping away from the original loop design, the AM02 Tower Fan, available in iron/blue and all-silver finishes stands at approximately a metre tall. Designed to take up minimal floor space, it amplifies air 16 times, drawing in 33 litres each second. …
£300 for a desk fan!
Does it bathe my fevered brow, peel me grapes and bring me beer and snacks? No? Then I think I'll pass.
For that money I could buy an iPad and just waft it from side to side in front of my face.
...Wanders off to register iFan as a trademark before Apple get to it...
Would that make me an iFanBoy?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging