Appliance giants Dyson has announced two additions to its deskfan range. Stepping away from the original loop design, the AM02 Tower Fan, available in iron/blue and all-silver finishes stands at approximately a metre tall. Designed to take up minimal floor space, it amplifies air 16 times, drawing in 33 litres each second. …
£300 for a desk fan!
Does it bathe my fevered brow, peel me grapes and bring me beer and snacks? No? Then I think I'll pass.
For that money I could buy an iPad and just waft it from side to side in front of my face.
...Wanders off to register iFan as a trademark before Apple get to it...
Would that make me an iFanBoy?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip