Appliance giants Dyson has announced two additions to its deskfan range. Stepping away from the original loop design, the AM02 Tower Fan, available in iron/blue and all-silver finishes stands at approximately a metre tall. Designed to take up minimal floor space, it amplifies air 16 times, drawing in 33 litres each second. …
£300 for a desk fan!
Does it bathe my fevered brow, peel me grapes and bring me beer and snacks? No? Then I think I'll pass.
For that money I could buy an iPad and just waft it from side to side in front of my face.
...Wanders off to register iFan as a trademark before Apple get to it...
Would that make me an iFanBoy?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait