Federal authorities have arrested a Serbian national living in Chicago and charged him with attempting to buy an ATM skimming device. Louis Sokolovic, also known as Ljubisa Sokolovic, was taken into custody late last week after being charged with one count of attempting to obtain device-making equipment with intent to defraud, …
Plea should be...
Since FFS why shouldnt he work for his money as other people do. Scumbag, send him down for as long as you can.
Fail, because that what he is at life.
...that information you posted that he was buying. Is that all I need?
...pay at the pump. It turned out that most Las Vegas gas pumps had the same key, and a very high percentage were compromised.
Last time I bought gas in the US, the pump wouldn't dispense. The key they had wouldn't work - so they just popped it open with a big screwdriver! So it might not be necessary to get a key to compromise pumps - just someone on the till who'll turn a blind eye while you do it.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars