The performance of Bluetooth stereo headphones has improved noticeably over the last couple of years and can now give ordinary wired headphones a good run for their money. However, Bluetooth hasn’t achieved the same rate of progress when used in standalone speaker systems. Creative Labs ZiiSound D5 Wireless world: Creative's …
No good for Nintendo consoles
Unless you fancy a particularly WiiZii sound...
The one with the red Lucky's in the pocket.
A wireless speaker system that is (according to your specs table) "MAINS ONLY". Has the world gone stark raving mad? Since when did it count as wireless if you've got to plug the damn thing in? That's a WIRE sticking out the back of that there wireless speaker system then, yeah?
The big question is...
Will it charge the apple device when "docked" into the speaker? If not, then the market for this is going to be EXTREMELY limited...
Yes it does charge the apple device when docked into the speaker....
"any computer that has a USB port"
Are you sure ? *Really* ? So, Linux as a starting point ? What about ARM-based system-in-a-matchbox ? Why not just tell us the real requirements ?
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks