The trio of flight Expedition 24 flight engineers who blasted off on Tuesday from Kazakhstan's Baikonur Cosmodrome were yesterday welcomed aboard the International Space Station. The Soyuz TMA-19 spacecraft bearing NASA astronauts Shannon Walker and Doug Wheelock and Russian cosmonaut Fyodor Yurchikhin docked with the orbiting …
Is there a League of Astronauts?
"the first native Houstonian to be named an astronaut".
This is a local multibillion dollar space agency for local people.
Warm welcome ?
Why ? Didn't they let the pee - um, water - cool down first before passing the drinks around ?
Sorry, couldn't resist.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat