IBM continues to round out its System x and BladeCenter x64-based server lineup, and today, it kicked out two more machines: a pair of System x tower boxes aimed primarily at small and medium businesses or the remote offices of larger firms. The System x3400 M3 is a tower box that uses the four-core variants of Intel's "Westmere …
Just for a laugh...
I'm gonna get me one and install WinME on it.
Ho ho. What a laugh!
16/32 bit OS with no multiprocessor support or drivers for 1G Ethernet or SAS or SATA disks.
I will laugh even more when it doesn't boot from the install media.
such a trivial obstacle...
Then I'll install Microsoft Bob and OpenOffice.org on it!!!
ESX Server might be long in the tooth
but it gets the job done and Vsphere is built on it. If you're small company like us, ESX is all we need.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?