IBM continues to round out its System x and BladeCenter x64-based server lineup, and today, it kicked out two more machines: a pair of System x tower boxes aimed primarily at small and medium businesses or the remote offices of larger firms. The System x3400 M3 is a tower box that uses the four-core variants of Intel's "Westmere …
Just for a laugh...
I'm gonna get me one and install WinME on it.
Ho ho. What a laugh!
16/32 bit OS with no multiprocessor support or drivers for 1G Ethernet or SAS or SATA disks.
I will laugh even more when it doesn't boot from the install media.
such a trivial obstacle...
Then I'll install Microsoft Bob and OpenOffice.org on it!!!
ESX Server might be long in the tooth
but it gets the job done and Vsphere is built on it. If you're small company like us, ESX is all we need.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16