AOL is set to reap an "exceptionally uninspiring" sum for Bebo, the moribund social networking site for which it paid $850m just two years ago. The Wall Street Journal says a sale could be announced today, with the likely buyer Criterion Capital Partners LLC of Studio City California. This is an interesting location - a suburb …
they still exist?? whod have thought it!
My Thoughts Exactly.
How is AOL still hanging on? (Grandparents notwithstanding)
My parents stil use (and PAY for) aoHell. Even after I have told them repeatedly they dont need to pay for AOL because they have TW RoadRunner. *mutters*
I worked for company sold to AOL for over £75M and sold two years later for around £8M
How about that for shareholder value?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst