AOL is set to reap an "exceptionally uninspiring" sum for Bebo, the moribund social networking site for which it paid $850m just two years ago. The Wall Street Journal says a sale could be announced today, with the likely buyer Criterion Capital Partners LLC of Studio City California. This is an interesting location - a suburb …
they still exist?? whod have thought it!
My Thoughts Exactly.
How is AOL still hanging on? (Grandparents notwithstanding)
My parents stil use (and PAY for) aoHell. Even after I have told them repeatedly they dont need to pay for AOL because they have TW RoadRunner. *mutters*
I worked for company sold to AOL for over £75M and sold two years later for around £8M
How about that for shareholder value?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan