AOL is set to reap an "exceptionally uninspiring" sum for Bebo, the moribund social networking site for which it paid $850m just two years ago. The Wall Street Journal says a sale could be announced today, with the likely buyer Criterion Capital Partners LLC of Studio City California. This is an interesting location - a suburb …
they still exist?? whod have thought it!
My Thoughts Exactly.
How is AOL still hanging on? (Grandparents notwithstanding)
My parents stil use (and PAY for) aoHell. Even after I have told them repeatedly they dont need to pay for AOL because they have TW RoadRunner. *mutters*
I worked for company sold to AOL for over £75M and sold two years later for around £8M
How about that for shareholder value?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait