Sony Ericsson has introduced its latest Android-based Xperia smartphone: the X8. Does the X8 excite? Probably, if you're happy with a 3in, 320 x 480 display, you don't care which version of Android you run - it's 1.6, by the way - and your a TwitBook buff and you want your phone to be an on-the-go entertainment device. Sony …
and if you do care what version of Android you use
all the Experia handsets will be running 2.1 by the end of the year or maybe even the end of Q3...
any real difference with an x10 mini here?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots