An army of zombies has invaded America, according to Newsweek. "The undead have risen from their graves and invaded large portions of the East Coast," the venerable American news publication has reported on its website, Newsweek.com. "Driven only by an insatiable desire for brains, there seems to be no stopping their ruthless …
And here I thought maybe they were just a fan of cartoon networks adult swims Robot Unicorn Attack flash game. lol
Available as jQuery plugin
The Konami Code...code is also available as a jQuery plugin. I've already embedded it in a few things. Without telling anyone.
Should be fun.
...the devs told a friend who told a friend, or some dude out there was looking at newsweek and randomly said to himself, "Hmm - I wonder what happens if I put in the Konami code? Something awesome, I'll bet!"
...try it on El Reg "just to see"?
Just me, then?
dont you see!?
THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING
this is just a cover story! el reg is in on the conspiracy!
the staff at el reg are probably zombies by now, motivated to write and release articles by nothing more than their sick hunger for BRAAAAIIIINNNNSSSS
it's only a matter of time! flee you fools!
*runs away before the moderatrix notices*
We won't be seeing them in the comments section then.
...would be a better place if big companies stopped being so uptight and "professional" and did random stuff like this from time to time.
Everybody needs something to make them smile on a Monday morning.
OMG Zombies! Wait a sec.... 30 lives! **BUDDA BUDDA BUDDA**
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...