Mobile technology is one of the most written about topics on El Reg, but does that mean it’s now ingrained in all organisations? Perhaps some bits are, but our guess is that other elements are still regarded as being a bit ‘special’ or even totally irrelevant to many. We also suspect that despite all the great industry …
Please, please please don't assume that mobile is synonomous with connected. There's a lot of mobile standalone around too.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market