Apple has released an iPhone app that allows US users to access its online store to puchase items, schedule appointments at its brick-and-mortar stores, read product reviews — and spend money very, very easily. Although the prosaically named Apple Store app appears to be rich in detail, deep in content and offerings, and a …
so it's Sir Steve's fault if your are so fuckwitted that you spend more money than you can now....
what else can we blame him for ? global warming ? gaza ? the renaming of marathon to snickers ?
I've got someone to blame for the Snickers fuck up...
Hint of Apple's first vertical market product? The whole Apple Store ecosystem
Imagine if Apple wanted to operate an Apple Store clone for another market. This app would be another element they'd sell to a multinational corporation. Now they've solved maintaining credit card relationships with 100 million people - selling digital products, now hardware too - that might be valuable to others.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops