The SHQ3000s sit in the middle of a new range of earphones from Philips aimed at the active user who is likely to expose his or her 'phones to the mud, sweat and possibly tears of strenuous outdoor activity - and the resultant clean up. Philips SHQ 3000 Philips' SHQ3000: ear, ear I'm not generally a fan of ear-clip headphones …
Look like a good bet
I find that "gym earphones" tend to be a combination of grossly uncomfortable and too fragile. Has someone finally got it right?
Leaving that 0.2% to grow stronger and mutate into some teratogenic trigger. Loudhailer as that's what you'll need after a severe inner ear infection.
Now all we need
Is a washable iPod to go with this.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers