The SHQ3000s sit in the middle of a new range of earphones from Philips aimed at the active user who is likely to expose his or her 'phones to the mud, sweat and possibly tears of strenuous outdoor activity - and the resultant clean up. Philips SHQ 3000 Philips' SHQ3000: ear, ear I'm not generally a fan of ear-clip headphones …
Look like a good bet
I find that "gym earphones" tend to be a combination of grossly uncomfortable and too fragile. Has someone finally got it right?
Leaving that 0.2% to grow stronger and mutate into some teratogenic trigger. Loudhailer as that's what you'll need after a severe inner ear infection.
Now all we need
Is a washable iPod to go with this.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad