A new generation of dot-coms will edge closer to reality next week in Brussels, with one – dot-xxx – possibly being approved on the Friday. The tri-annual meeting of Internet overseeing body ICANN in Brussels will focus on the fourth version of an “applicant guidebook” for those who want to start up and run new Internet …
I hope they approve it!
I don't see what Christian groups would want to block this - having a dedicated TLD would make it easy to block. They should be supporting it fully, and instead pushing for a requirement that smut ONLY use that TLD.
Finally an email address that won't attract spam. Or do I have to go into pornography to get a .xxx domain name?
What do you think?
That or extreme sports
...if you consider the two mutually exclusive that is ;)
Nah, you certainly don't seem to have to have a business to register a .com, or be a nonprofit to get a .org, so I'm sure you'll have nae probs.
May I recommend email@example.com if you can manage to beat the rush for it ;)
PS - are you positing that pornmongers don't spam each other? And I would have thought that the \/14GR/-\ pushers and manhood enhancers would be all over them like a, er, rash, no?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab