Cloud network-attached storage (NAS) startup ParaScale has been forced into some emergency self-surgery after failing to seal a funding round. What is happening and where is it going? Founder and chief technology officer Cameron Bahar said: "It is true that we were not able to raise our series-B round of financing with Sajai …
Rock star team?
Drug-addicted, irascible, shouty, unreliable, sleeping during day, knowing 3 chords (if not just lip/handsynching) and changing style according to whim or market demands? Cool, sounds like my kind of environment!
Never a problem whenever the solution is known
"Bahar said its current travails were neither a marketing or product problem: "Interestingly we have had a lot of interest from both enterprise and service providers for our cloud storage product and have sold product into both environments.
"Our current predicament is a financing problem and not a fundamental market/product problem.""
Quite obviously is it a fundamental marketing of product problem and that is always a result of poor and/or non existent leadership.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Video and pics Microsoft reveals NEW Windows 10. WAIT, 10? Yes, 'cos Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9