Cloud network-attached storage (NAS) startup ParaScale has been forced into some emergency self-surgery after failing to seal a funding round. What is happening and where is it going? Founder and chief technology officer Cameron Bahar said: "It is true that we were not able to raise our series-B round of financing with Sajai …
Rock star team?
Drug-addicted, irascible, shouty, unreliable, sleeping during day, knowing 3 chords (if not just lip/handsynching) and changing style according to whim or market demands? Cool, sounds like my kind of environment!
Never a problem whenever the solution is known
"Bahar said its current travails were neither a marketing or product problem: "Interestingly we have had a lot of interest from both enterprise and service providers for our cloud storage product and have sold product into both environments.
"Our current predicament is a financing problem and not a fundamental market/product problem.""
Quite obviously is it a fundamental marketing of product problem and that is always a result of poor and/or non existent leadership.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS