Cloud network-attached storage (NAS) startup ParaScale has been forced into some emergency self-surgery after failing to seal a funding round. What is happening and where is it going? Founder and chief technology officer Cameron Bahar said: "It is true that we were not able to raise our series-B round of financing with Sajai …
Rock star team?
Drug-addicted, irascible, shouty, unreliable, sleeping during day, knowing 3 chords (if not just lip/handsynching) and changing style according to whim or market demands? Cool, sounds like my kind of environment!
Never a problem whenever the solution is known
"Bahar said its current travails were neither a marketing or product problem: "Interestingly we have had a lot of interest from both enterprise and service providers for our cloud storage product and have sold product into both environments.
"Our current predicament is a financing problem and not a fundamental market/product problem.""
Quite obviously is it a fundamental marketing of product problem and that is always a result of poor and/or non existent leadership.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?