Sony's USB Portable Power Supply launched today, acts as a power source for any USB chargeable devices such as mobile phones, iPods and portable games consoles. The adapter has dual modules - an input for charging and a detachable power supply with an embedded Li-Ion rechargeable battery. Plug into the USB socket using original …
title, title, title
its quite clear, the older Energy Link thingy does not "complement the busy lifestyle of today's mobile consumers" it did that for the busy lifestyle of "three years ago" mobile consumers.
the freeloader has been doing this for years now.
and it has the solar panel in addition to a battery pack and being able to provide power at the USB voltage.
mines the one with the freeloader in the pocket
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great