Dick de Bruin dropped his waterproof video camera when diving off the Caribbean island of Aruba. He thought he would never see it again. But the Dutchman has been reunited with his property after a sea turtle picked up the camera and swam 1770km before abandoning it off the coast of Florida. In its efforts to disentangle itself …
So simple, even a turtle can do it.
This explains most YouTube content.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON