Dick de Bruin dropped his waterproof video camera when diving off the Caribbean island of Aruba. He thought he would never see it again. But the Dutchman has been reunited with his property after a sea turtle picked up the camera and swam 1770km before abandoning it off the coast of Florida. In its efforts to disentangle itself …
So simple, even a turtle can do it.
This explains most YouTube content.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- FreeBSD abandoning hardware randomness