Google Earth comes up trumps again, this time unearthing the world's biggest USB cable.... Google_Maps_screenshot_of_Waubra, Victoria. Houses and roads look like giant USB cables Looks like some well connected Australians out there in Waubra Or maybe it's just a screenshot of Waubra, Victoria. Check it out yourself at: http …
Zoom in and they look like the world's biggest floppies (disks)
This looks like the wind farm they pride themselves for under construction, with all the bases (with the circular spots in the center) already completed. Looks cool though :-)
Fool, thats not a cable. Its a harness.
Too many As not enough Bs. I can see the data collisions now. The horror, the horror.
Somebody wants to keep it secret...
It you go in on StreetView all those strange connectors are obscured....
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Even a broken watch is right twice a day: Not an un-charged Apple Watch
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast