Google Earth comes up trumps again, this time unearthing the world's biggest USB cable.... Google_Maps_screenshot_of_Waubra, Victoria. Houses and roads look like giant USB cables Looks like some well connected Australians out there in Waubra Or maybe it's just a screenshot of Waubra, Victoria. Check it out yourself at: http …
Zoom in and they look like the world's biggest floppies (disks)
This looks like the wind farm they pride themselves for under construction, with all the bases (with the circular spots in the center) already completed. Looks cool though :-)
Fool, thats not a cable. Its a harness.
Too many As not enough Bs. I can see the data collisions now. The horror, the horror.
Somebody wants to keep it secret...
It you go in on StreetView all those strange connectors are obscured....
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE