Google Earth comes up trumps again, this time unearthing the world's biggest USB cable.... Google_Maps_screenshot_of_Waubra, Victoria. Houses and roads look like giant USB cables Looks like some well connected Australians out there in Waubra Or maybe it's just a screenshot of Waubra, Victoria. Check it out yourself at: http …
Zoom in and they look like the world's biggest floppies (disks)
This looks like the wind farm they pride themselves for under construction, with all the bases (with the circular spots in the center) already completed. Looks cool though :-)
Fool, thats not a cable. Its a harness.
Too many As not enough Bs. I can see the data collisions now. The horror, the horror.
Somebody wants to keep it secret...
It you go in on StreetView all those strange connectors are obscured....
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad