Google Earth comes up trumps again, this time unearthing the world's biggest USB cable.... Google_Maps_screenshot_of_Waubra, Victoria. Houses and roads look like giant USB cables Looks like some well connected Australians out there in Waubra Or maybe it's just a screenshot of Waubra, Victoria. Check it out yourself at: http …
Zoom in and they look like the world's biggest floppies (disks)
This looks like the wind farm they pride themselves for under construction, with all the bases (with the circular spots in the center) already completed. Looks cool though :-)
Fool, thats not a cable. Its a harness.
Too many As not enough Bs. I can see the data collisions now. The horror, the horror.
Somebody wants to keep it secret...
It you go in on StreetView all those strange connectors are obscured....
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean