Webmasters running unfinished modules for Drupal do so at their own risk after the open-source CMS updated its guidelines on fixing security vulnerabilities. The project has updated the wording on its security site on how it handles security fixes to clarify it will only work on vulnerabilities in completed code of modules that …
i so called this would friggen happen
not that it wasnt totally predictable but i called this
Looks like there's two versions of Context.
v2 - released.
v3 - beta.
Looks like they're contributing back to the community on top of it, too...
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS