Webmasters running unfinished modules for Drupal do so at their own risk after the open-source CMS updated its guidelines on fixing security vulnerabilities. The project has updated the wording on its security site on how it handles security fixes to clarify it will only work on vulnerabilities in completed code of modules that …
i so called this would friggen happen
not that it wasnt totally predictable but i called this
Looks like there's two versions of Context.
v2 - released.
v3 - beta.
Looks like they're contributing back to the community on top of it, too...
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs