Webmasters running unfinished modules for Drupal do so at their own risk after the open-source CMS updated its guidelines on fixing security vulnerabilities. The project has updated the wording on its security site on how it handles security fixes to clarify it will only work on vulnerabilities in completed code of modules that …
i so called this would friggen happen
not that it wasnt totally predictable but i called this
Looks like there's two versions of Context.
v2 - released.
v3 - beta.
Looks like they're contributing back to the community on top of it, too...
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests