Microsoft hopes to have Bing up and running on Yahoo! before the end of the Christmas holiday season. Speaking today at a conference in Seattle, according to The Microsoft Blog, Redmond senior vice president Yusuf Mehdi said that Microsoft wants Bing on Yahoo! by the holidays so it can slurp up the extra search traffic that …
They seem to have had no trouble getting Bing onto Google.com. The google site looks almost identical to Bing now.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests