Microsoft hopes to have Bing up and running on Yahoo! before the end of the Christmas holiday season. Speaking today at a conference in Seattle, according to The Microsoft Blog, Redmond senior vice president Yusuf Mehdi said that Microsoft wants Bing on Yahoo! by the holidays so it can slurp up the extra search traffic that …
They seem to have had no trouble getting Bing onto Google.com. The google site looks almost identical to Bing now.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait