Modern gadgets are helping to reduce the 'Are we there yet there?' syndrome that gets bored sprogs whining on long journeys. These days, traditional car games just don't cut the mustard. In case you've been on another planet for the last decade and didn't already know this, online retailer Pixmania has conducted a study to prove …
Sad but true...
A borrowed DVD player came in very handy on a recent 250 mile trip to Devon with our little boy. I Spy and it's more recent incarnation, spot the Eddie Stobart lorry were no match. That said, after the eighth or ninth viewing of The Gruffalo I was considering ending it all.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA