Modern gadgets are helping to reduce the 'Are we there yet there?' syndrome that gets bored sprogs whining on long journeys. These days, traditional car games just don't cut the mustard. In case you've been on another planet for the last decade and didn't already know this, online retailer Pixmania has conducted a study to prove …
Sad but true...
A borrowed DVD player came in very handy on a recent 250 mile trip to Devon with our little boy. I Spy and it's more recent incarnation, spot the Eddie Stobart lorry were no match. That said, after the eighth or ninth viewing of The Gruffalo I was considering ending it all.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes