Modern gadgets are helping to reduce the 'Are we there yet there?' syndrome that gets bored sprogs whining on long journeys. These days, traditional car games just don't cut the mustard. In case you've been on another planet for the last decade and didn't already know this, online retailer Pixmania has conducted a study to prove …
Sad but true...
A borrowed DVD player came in very handy on a recent 250 mile trip to Devon with our little boy. I Spy and it's more recent incarnation, spot the Eddie Stobart lorry were no match. That said, after the eighth or ninth viewing of The Gruffalo I was considering ending it all.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad