Modern gadgets are helping to reduce the 'Are we there yet there?' syndrome that gets bored sprogs whining on long journeys. These days, traditional car games just don't cut the mustard. In case you've been on another planet for the last decade and didn't already know this, online retailer Pixmania has conducted a study to prove …
Sad but true...
A borrowed DVD player came in very handy on a recent 250 mile trip to Devon with our little boy. I Spy and it's more recent incarnation, spot the Eddie Stobart lorry were no match. That said, after the eighth or ninth viewing of The Gruffalo I was considering ending it all.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK