Former Silicon Valley empresses Meg Whitman and Carly Fiorina won the Republican nominations for California's Governor and one of its Senate seats overnight. Whitman, ex-chief executive of eBay, will bid to succeed Arnold Schwarzenegger, while ex-HP boss Fiorina will go head-to-head with incumbent Democrat Senator Barbara Boxer …
It just goes to show...
When former CEOs are willing to sink THAT much money into getting "elected", it's not really a job "of the People, for the People", is it...
As if more proof was needed that politicians are corrupt...
..needs more opportunties to wreak haovc. I wonder why she is allowed to do that in Calfornia, where most of HP/Agilent is located.
If I had to choose between Boxer and Fiorina...
I'd end up writing in Paris instead.
At least she doesn't pretend to be intelligent.
Next up for California:
Purchasing 1 jet for every day of the year for a certain Ms. Fiorina.
As far as the gubernatorial race goes, trust me, they can do a whole lot worse than who they have now, or even this eBay person.
Campbell not republican right nor tea party
Campbell is a middle-of-the-road/moderate republican. The republican right voted for the other guy, DeVore.
It wasn't like this in my flash forward!
Some of us sell high quality things on eBay. Stop calling it "tat", you lazy HACK.
"Stop calling it "tat", you lazy HACK."
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor