Tesco's IT director will take over as boss of the country's largest retailer when Sir Terry Leahy steps down as chief executive next March, it was announced this morning. Philip Clarke, 50, will take the helm after 29 years at Tesco. As well as overseeing the group's IT operations and strategy, Clarke is currently in charge of …
Tesco = Borg
Resistance is food aisle
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder