Tesco's IT director will take over as boss of the country's largest retailer when Sir Terry Leahy steps down as chief executive next March, it was announced this morning. Philip Clarke, 50, will take the helm after 29 years at Tesco. As well as overseeing the group's IT operations and strategy, Clarke is currently in charge of …
Tesco = Borg
Resistance is food aisle
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!