Tesco's IT director will take over as boss of the country's largest retailer when Sir Terry Leahy steps down as chief executive next March, it was announced this morning. Philip Clarke, 50, will take the helm after 29 years at Tesco. As well as overseeing the group's IT operations and strategy, Clarke is currently in charge of …
Tesco = Borg
Resistance is food aisle
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize