Tesco's IT director will take over as boss of the country's largest retailer when Sir Terry Leahy steps down as chief executive next March, it was announced this morning. Philip Clarke, 50, will take the helm after 29 years at Tesco. As well as overseeing the group's IT operations and strategy, Clarke is currently in charge of …
Tesco = Borg
Resistance is food aisle
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers