Tesco's IT director will take over as boss of the country's largest retailer when Sir Terry Leahy steps down as chief executive next March, it was announced this morning. Philip Clarke, 50, will take the helm after 29 years at Tesco. As well as overseeing the group's IT operations and strategy, Clarke is currently in charge of …
Tesco = Borg
Resistance is food aisle
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad