Pro gamers have the mental reflexes of a test pilot and the physical abilities of a potato. Dr Dominic Micklewright Dr Dominic Micklewright (left) from the University of Essex has been testing elite computer gamers to compare how they match up to professional athletes. The findings are far from surprising, with pro gamers …
What about the reverse?
Does this mean professional sportsmen have lungs the size of planets and brains the size of peas?
Given some of the drug-taking muppetry by the cyclists, the later has got to be true surely.
Nice Hitchhiker reference there. I think the authors knowledge of literature is largely wasted on this audience though.
So what's it then
If your choice of game is of the type commonly found on facebook? Surely finding a lonely cow or whacking another mafioso isn't the most reflexively or mentally taxing.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?