Pro gamers have the mental reflexes of a test pilot and the physical abilities of a potato. Dr Dominic Micklewright Dr Dominic Micklewright (left) from the University of Essex has been testing elite computer gamers to compare how they match up to professional athletes. The findings are far from surprising, with pro gamers …
What about the reverse?
Does this mean professional sportsmen have lungs the size of planets and brains the size of peas?
Given some of the drug-taking muppetry by the cyclists, the later has got to be true surely.
Nice Hitchhiker reference there. I think the authors knowledge of literature is largely wasted on this audience though.
So what's it then
If your choice of game is of the type commonly found on facebook? Surely finding a lonely cow or whacking another mafioso isn't the most reflexively or mentally taxing.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't