Pro gamers have the mental reflexes of a test pilot and the physical abilities of a potato. Dr Dominic Micklewright Dr Dominic Micklewright (left) from the University of Essex has been testing elite computer gamers to compare how they match up to professional athletes. The findings are far from surprising, with pro gamers …
What about the reverse?
Does this mean professional sportsmen have lungs the size of planets and brains the size of peas?
Given some of the drug-taking muppetry by the cyclists, the later has got to be true surely.
Nice Hitchhiker reference there. I think the authors knowledge of literature is largely wasted on this audience though.
So what's it then
If your choice of game is of the type commonly found on facebook? Surely finding a lonely cow or whacking another mafioso isn't the most reflexively or mentally taxing.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes