Physicist and engineer Colin Tregenza Dancer has been awarded a Royal Academy of Engineering Silver Medal for his contribution to British engineering. Colin helps leading contemporary artist Paul Fryer to create works that bridge the gap between art and science. Perpetual Study in Defeat Perpetual Study in Defeat, 2006. …
but not up to the level of pron
And when people finally break away, it’s often with...
....really bad sunburn? Melted contact lenses?
"mini fusion reactor"
Mini Fusion reactor ??
Give them a Noble Prize and the keys to the World.
Unless it's 'just' a ball of plasma of course. Oh wait. It is. Plasma != Fusion.
Still awesomely impressive though.
It, looks like a bog standard plasma ball in a jar?
Looks like a Fusor to me.
Too bad it doesn't generate any net energy. Most aneutronic fusion processes don't.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network