Physicist and engineer Colin Tregenza Dancer has been awarded a Royal Academy of Engineering Silver Medal for his contribution to British engineering. Colin helps leading contemporary artist Paul Fryer to create works that bridge the gap between art and science. Perpetual Study in Defeat Perpetual Study in Defeat, 2006. …
but not up to the level of pron
And when people finally break away, it’s often with...
....really bad sunburn? Melted contact lenses?
"mini fusion reactor"
Mini Fusion reactor ??
Give them a Noble Prize and the keys to the World.
Unless it's 'just' a ball of plasma of course. Oh wait. It is. Plasma != Fusion.
Still awesomely impressive though.
It, looks like a bog standard plasma ball in a jar?
Looks like a Fusor to me.
Too bad it doesn't generate any net energy. Most aneutronic fusion processes don't.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst