The head office of the WiMAX Forum has disappeared from the web site and is reportedly closed, as the centre of operations relocates to San Diego. Around 40 staff were employed at the Beaverton offices, WiMAX Forum headquarters prior to the opening of the San Diego premises in April. At that time there was no mention of …
WiMAX Forum: Not Dead Yet
You know that story I posted about the end of WiMAX?
Ron Resnick, Chairman of the WiMAX Forum, told me today that, yes, Portland office is closed, but WiMAX Forum is going strong.
Resnick recently hired a senior operations person for the WiMAX Forum who lives in San Diego, as well as some legal staff and project managers, who live in the area, and it made logistical sense to move their main office to San Diego. And by the way, he added, The Forum never had more than 20 people working at its office.
Sprint is scheduling a switch to LTE? News to me...
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout