The head office of the WiMAX Forum has disappeared from the web site and is reportedly closed, as the centre of operations relocates to San Diego. Around 40 staff were employed at the Beaverton offices, WiMAX Forum headquarters prior to the opening of the San Diego premises in April. At that time there was no mention of …
WiMAX Forum: Not Dead Yet
You know that story I posted about the end of WiMAX?
Ron Resnick, Chairman of the WiMAX Forum, told me today that, yes, Portland office is closed, but WiMAX Forum is going strong.
Resnick recently hired a senior operations person for the WiMAX Forum who lives in San Diego, as well as some legal staff and project managers, who live in the area, and it made logistical sense to move their main office to San Diego. And by the way, he added, The Forum never had more than 20 people working at its office.
Sprint is scheduling a switch to LTE? News to me...
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER