Google upset the online display ad market yesterday, after it confirmed the takeover of Invite Media. Immediately following the buyout, claims of “conflict of interest” were thrown at the world’s largest ad broker. Invite Media currently allows advertisers to buy display ad spots from a wide cross section of ad exchanges, …
Google are almost certain to get shafted... but as we saw with MS these things can take years to happen and by then who knows how giant Google is... if they kill all the competition before anyone actually finds them guilty, they win!
Block 'em all,
block 'em all, block 'em all,
the long and the short and the tall,
there'll be no promotion of nicknacks nor potions,
so cheer up my lads block 'em all.
Bless all the host files and ad filters too,
bless wonderful Firefox and adblock bless you.
So we're saying goodbye to them all,
as with my dear Firefox I trawl,
the Internet is ad free if you really want it to be,
So cheer up my lads block 'em all.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout