When Obsidian and SEGA teamed up to create a new espionage-themed RPG they must have thought it was cake baking time. Alpha Protocol Looking the wrong way seriously "backfired" Add ingredients: narrative, character development, moral choices and minigames. Whisk in contemporary themes of corporate greed and regional …
Please, pretty please, try to remember to include the PLATFORM in game reviews. If not for the throwaway criticism about keyboards and mice, there'd be nothing here at all to tell you this game was available on the PC.
Put it in the green highlighted bit, on every review page. The platform. Please. It really is that important.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean