Early users of Samsung S8500 Wave smartphones could be in for a nasty surprise, following the discovery that some of the devices shipped with malware pre-installed on memory cards. The 1GB microSD card that shipped with the Bada platform-based "iPhone killer" came installed with Windows-based malware that attempted to infect PCs …
Are you sure
i think you mean by an infected machine, unless we can now get virus's from uninfected machines?
Always check the box carefully, people.
Make sure to not buy anything with the white sticker that says "Malware Inside" inside a blue oval...
"the use of uninfected Windows PC on either the production line or during testing."
So the only way to be safe is to find some many old unpatched XP box riddled with crapware? Good to know.
iPhone Killer - lol
Paris, cos they are both a bit tragic
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs