Skype founders Niklas Zennstrom and Janus Friis have unveiled their latest venture, Rdio, for specially invited beta testers. It ticks most of the boxes for a generic 'access model' music service: streaming music, a buy option, a 'cloud' locker service for your songs, mobile clients for iPhone, Android and Blackberry, and …
I for one don't like the tone of the article.
"Zzzzzz -- Still with us, good?"
You know, some of your readers are actually interested in this stuff. The space is crowded, yes, but all of these "competitors" are severely lacking in one way or another. I say "Well done" to the Skype founders.
I'm up for this if they can come up with a Spotify alternative that works in the UK and doesn't cost £10/mo to get it on Android.
Around £5/mo even if it means a restricted total time allowed in one month and I think a lot of people would jump onboard.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM