Skype founders Niklas Zennstrom and Janus Friis have unveiled their latest venture, Rdio, for specially invited beta testers. It ticks most of the boxes for a generic 'access model' music service: streaming music, a buy option, a 'cloud' locker service for your songs, mobile clients for iPhone, Android and Blackberry, and …
I for one don't like the tone of the article.
"Zzzzzz -- Still with us, good?"
You know, some of your readers are actually interested in this stuff. The space is crowded, yes, but all of these "competitors" are severely lacking in one way or another. I say "Well done" to the Skype founders.
I'm up for this if they can come up with a Spotify alternative that works in the UK and doesn't cost £10/mo to get it on Android.
Around £5/mo even if it means a restricted total time allowed in one month and I think a lot of people would jump onboard.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?