Skype founders Niklas Zennstrom and Janus Friis have unveiled their latest venture, Rdio, for specially invited beta testers. It ticks most of the boxes for a generic 'access model' music service: streaming music, a buy option, a 'cloud' locker service for your songs, mobile clients for iPhone, Android and Blackberry, and …
I for one don't like the tone of the article.
"Zzzzzz -- Still with us, good?"
You know, some of your readers are actually interested in this stuff. The space is crowded, yes, but all of these "competitors" are severely lacking in one way or another. I say "Well done" to the Skype founders.
I'm up for this if they can come up with a Spotify alternative that works in the UK and doesn't cost £10/mo to get it on Android.
Around £5/mo even if it means a restricted total time allowed in one month and I think a lot of people would jump onboard.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests