Skype founders Niklas Zennstrom and Janus Friis have unveiled their latest venture, Rdio, for specially invited beta testers. It ticks most of the boxes for a generic 'access model' music service: streaming music, a buy option, a 'cloud' locker service for your songs, mobile clients for iPhone, Android and Blackberry, and …
I for one don't like the tone of the article.
"Zzzzzz -- Still with us, good?"
You know, some of your readers are actually interested in this stuff. The space is crowded, yes, but all of these "competitors" are severely lacking in one way or another. I say "Well done" to the Skype founders.
I'm up for this if they can come up with a Spotify alternative that works in the UK and doesn't cost £10/mo to get it on Android.
Around £5/mo even if it means a restricted total time allowed in one month and I think a lot of people would jump onboard.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast