Analyst group Gartner reckons chip sales will grow 27 per cent this year compared to 2009. The total market will be worth $290bn, up from $228bn last year. In the first quarter the group was predicting growth of 19 per cent for the full year but it is now seeing faster growth thanks to a quicker, and broader, recovery than …
"Analyst group Gartner reckons chip sales will grow 27 per cent this year compared to 2009"
It's coz I got me a bigga deep fata fryer, init.
Who the hell still reads/buys their reports!
They have 3 types of reports available for 1000's of ££s
The 'bleeding obvious' and the 'pretty much wrong' and the 'stuff we all knew 3 years ago'.
I wish I could get paid...
To make inaccurate predictions.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!