Analyst group Gartner reckons chip sales will grow 27 per cent this year compared to 2009. The total market will be worth $290bn, up from $228bn last year. In the first quarter the group was predicting growth of 19 per cent for the full year but it is now seeing faster growth thanks to a quicker, and broader, recovery than …
"Analyst group Gartner reckons chip sales will grow 27 per cent this year compared to 2009"
It's coz I got me a bigga deep fata fryer, init.
Who the hell still reads/buys their reports!
They have 3 types of reports available for 1000's of ££s
The 'bleeding obvious' and the 'pretty much wrong' and the 'stuff we all knew 3 years ago'.
I wish I could get paid...
To make inaccurate predictions.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'