Analyst group Gartner reckons chip sales will grow 27 per cent this year compared to 2009. The total market will be worth $290bn, up from $228bn last year. In the first quarter the group was predicting growth of 19 per cent for the full year but it is now seeing faster growth thanks to a quicker, and broader, recovery than …
"Analyst group Gartner reckons chip sales will grow 27 per cent this year compared to 2009"
It's coz I got me a bigga deep fata fryer, init.
Who the hell still reads/buys their reports!
They have 3 types of reports available for 1000's of ££s
The 'bleeding obvious' and the 'pretty much wrong' and the 'stuff we all knew 3 years ago'.
I wish I could get paid...
To make inaccurate predictions.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why