Yahoo! has offered up APIs for its popular fantasy-sports services. Today, the company exposed API suites for its Fantasy [American] Football and Fantasy Baseball services, and according to David Geller, director of Yahoo!'s fantasy sports division, APIs for Fantasy Basketball and Fantasy Hockey will follow "in the coming months …
Can you provide us a link?
ironically enough, yahoo's own search does not turn up anything relevant on this announcement.
Irony moment - par excellance!
But if you type "yahoo fantasy sports api" into Google, the first result returned is the Yahoo Developer Network article on the subject.
If there were medals for irony, Yahoo! would get a bar to theirs for this.
Yahoo fantasy Football?
Is that football as in football, or football as in rugby-for-big-girls'-blouses-in-armour?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack