Yahoo! has offered up APIs for its popular fantasy-sports services. Today, the company exposed API suites for its Fantasy [American] Football and Fantasy Baseball services, and according to David Geller, director of Yahoo!'s fantasy sports division, APIs for Fantasy Basketball and Fantasy Hockey will follow "in the coming months …
Can you provide us a link?
ironically enough, yahoo's own search does not turn up anything relevant on this announcement.
Irony moment - par excellance!
But if you type "yahoo fantasy sports api" into Google, the first result returned is the Yahoo Developer Network article on the subject.
If there were medals for irony, Yahoo! would get a bar to theirs for this.
Yahoo fantasy Football?
Is that football as in football, or football as in rugby-for-big-girls'-blouses-in-armour?
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat