Tesco is getting into the computer games exchange business. The retailing giant has worked out a sliding scale of prices – so gamers will get £27 for a mint condition video game that they paid £40 for. Tesco will resell this at £30. Which is nice. Except if you are Game PLC, the UK’s leading purveyor of secondhand games through …
that quite a lot of retailers are starting to move into the second hand games market. Even Argos is at it!
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?