Tesco is getting into the computer games exchange business. The retailing giant has worked out a sliding scale of prices – so gamers will get £27 for a mint condition video game that they paid £40 for. Tesco will resell this at £30. Which is nice. Except if you are Game PLC, the UK’s leading purveyor of secondhand games through …
that quite a lot of retailers are starting to move into the second hand games market. Even Argos is at it!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs