Tesco is getting into the computer games exchange business. The retailing giant has worked out a sliding scale of prices – so gamers will get £27 for a mint condition video game that they paid £40 for. Tesco will resell this at £30. Which is nice. Except if you are Game PLC, the UK’s leading purveyor of secondhand games through …
that quite a lot of retailers are starting to move into the second hand games market. Even Argos is at it!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth