Tesco is getting into the computer games exchange business. The retailing giant has worked out a sliding scale of prices – so gamers will get £27 for a mint condition video game that they paid £40 for. Tesco will resell this at £30. Which is nice. Except if you are Game PLC, the UK’s leading purveyor of secondhand games through …
that quite a lot of retailers are starting to move into the second hand games market. Even Argos is at it!
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months