Sweden's Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan, or Royal Institute of Technology, is getting a substantial upgrade for its Parallel Dator Centrum (PDC), or Center for Parallel Computers. The Swedish institute houses the country's largest supercomputing facilities, and with the installation of a Cray XT6m midrange parallel super, …
Three cheers for KTH -
and many happy returns of the day !...
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Do you STRUGGLE with EMAIL? You need ANOTHER INBOX, says Google