Castrated EU telecommunications regulator BEREC has now been relocated to Riga, Latvia - a mere 900 miles from everyone else. The Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications was going to be a superpower: able to dictate policy across the EU and ride roughshod over national regulators. Since then its power has been …
I dont know...
I think id take a secondment to Latvia rather then Brussels.
Have you met any Latvian girls? ;)
yes I have,
book me the seat on the same plane please :)
waste of money.
Title says it all really.
I married a girl from Estonia
meanwhile back to Latvia
No way! But you run off to Brussels as much as you like, and leave Riga to those of us thirsting for knowledge... Wish I was a BEREC bureaucrat - being paid a fortune AND getting to live in Riga. Not so much rules as drools.
(Paris cos ... well, pretty obvious really...)
So we are agreed....
....The relocation to Riga was more inn the spirit of a consolation prize for the loss of an empire, than a punishment. If those ladies on the parade are anything to go by, the EU can console me any time they like :-)
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth