Federal prosecutors have filed charges against five people accused of trying to swipe more than $450,000 from a California city using stolen login credentials associated with its bank account. The five individuals used online bank accounts to launder the stolen loot shortly after it was siphoned out of an account belonging to …
That is all.
The FIRST thing to tighten is the process for buying equipment that might be used for purposes such as banking.
Rule #1:- no Windows
Rule #2:- see Rule #1
Anything less is professional negligence
Are you sure this isn't because microsoft haven't fixed "x" flaw yet in more than 9 WEEKS( Bastards ), or is this a Linux flaw not worth mentioning.
Anthony Leonard Bobbitt ?
Off with his head......etc
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL