Federal prosecutors have filed charges against five people accused of trying to swipe more than $450,000 from a California city using stolen login credentials associated with its bank account. The five individuals used online bank accounts to launder the stolen loot shortly after it was siphoned out of an account belonging to …
That is all.
The FIRST thing to tighten is the process for buying equipment that might be used for purposes such as banking.
Rule #1:- no Windows
Rule #2:- see Rule #1
Anything less is professional negligence
Are you sure this isn't because microsoft haven't fixed "x" flaw yet in more than 9 WEEKS( Bastards ), or is this a Linux flaw not worth mentioning.
Anthony Leonard Bobbitt ?
Off with his head......etc
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs