Federal prosecutors have filed charges against five people accused of trying to swipe more than $450,000 from a California city using stolen login credentials associated with its bank account. The five individuals used online bank accounts to launder the stolen loot shortly after it was siphoned out of an account belonging to …
That is all.
The FIRST thing to tighten is the process for buying equipment that might be used for purposes such as banking.
Rule #1:- no Windows
Rule #2:- see Rule #1
Anything less is professional negligence
Are you sure this isn't because microsoft haven't fixed "x" flaw yet in more than 9 WEEKS( Bastards ), or is this a Linux flaw not worth mentioning.
Anthony Leonard Bobbitt ?
Off with his head......etc
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor