back to article Alt rock diva's nude snap 'leaked' to tweetosphere

The Tweetosphere is abuzz with speculation about the release of a picture that bares the breasts of alternative rock diva Hayley Williams. The official explanation is that the singer and keyboard player was "hacked" and the boobalicious pic was posted to twitpic.com by the intruder. A more cynical person might be tempted to …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

Thumb Up

Not a bad pair !

Gratuitous but what the hell !

Oo-er!

I know a few people who'd enjoy this link...

Paris Hilton

Fuck yeah

Much better than the usual celebs we get on here ;-)

Paris Hilton

Can you say Paris Hilton?

This is clearly a grab at a bit of Paris style publicity....

Paris for obvious reasons...

Silver badge

Sir

Those breasts don't look sufficiently developed, so she must be under 18.

Call the peado-finder general !

<- no joke icon - coz it could happen and then you wouldn't be larfin.

Joke

Oz govt sues El Reg under Oz Law

Chuck another pr0n on the barbie, doll.

Gold badge
Happy

@Sir Runcible Spoon

"Those breasts don't look sufficiently developed, so she must be under 18."

A suspiciously well informed remark. I hope you have daughters.

Silver badge
Happy

Sir

I live in Essex.

Bronze badge
Go

Hayley Williams is 21

So you can fap away to your hearts content.

Anonymous Coward

Oh!

Apparently, staring at breasts increases a man's life expectancy, so I am not going to be wasting much more time on typing this comment. Much more important thngs to do...

Anonymous Coward

*ahem*

Apparently masturbating also helps, as Ernest Borgnine can testify...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEhKZNQlJrY

Bronze badge
Coat

Thngs?

Blimey, it must be true about self-abuse making you go blind - you've lost one "i" already!

/sorry

Anonymous Coward

Hang on a minute,

Let me get my glasses.

Ah, yes... there you are!

Silver badge
Badgers

Purposely leaked? I wouldn't be surprised

Given the amount of "viral" video on YouTube that's turned out to have been skeezy mass-marketing ploys, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this hadn't been leaked on purpose.

Kinda reminds me of all the celebrity sex tape revelations lately. Has anyone else here noticed that damn' near every "major" celebrity or other famous-type person has had some kind of trashy, grainy, homemade sex tape leaked these days? The first few times it was surprising, but now it seems to be de rigueur for any serious famous person to have a sex tape, or they just haven't "arrived". For instance, the new Miss USA -- as I recall, it wasn't 24 hours after she was "crowned" that somebody leaked a tape of her in some pole-dancing contest somewhere. And remember Carrie Prejean? And John Edwards?

I'm at a point now where I think perhaps the whole sex-tape and nude-photo leakage is being done on purpose, for the publicity. It's getting to be like MSIE security holes, or Facebook privacy violations.

FAIL

Now look here,

You see that, right there? That is how to over analyse.

A full and complete analysis follows:

"Wow! Booooooobs!"

Happy

I don't see any leakage

Where's the point?

Oh, right there. Never mind.

Happy

Nice!

Whether or not it's a buzz gen. snap, I'll take it. Looks like a self shot from a phone with ~7 mp.

Pizza eh

hmmmmmm

Thumb Up

Boobies!!

Always liked lady bumps.

Coat

Not using the fake nipples!

I've never heard of her, but I'll have to check out her music, and see if it's as nice as her other assets. I guess her boobtacular marketing works.

We'll have to get Avril Lavigne and Shania Twain to sign up with that ad agency.

Coat

Yes

I'd love to see Shania's Twins,

and Avril's Vagigne

Silver badge
Paris Hilton

No, really. This _is_ 2010...

Young women baring all in front of webcams and flashing various anatomical parts (and&or using them) is now considered one of humanity's well-established customs, in the same category as mowing the grass on Saturday and walking the dog in the evening.

Nothing new really.

Thumb Up

Released on purpose?

Although it undoubtedly was released on purpose, the arguments say that the meta data show the snap was taken 8mins before being posted. If i was hacking her account i would make sure an modify the meta data to show that too...

Pics or it didn't...

Oh, wait. Nevermind.

How about a Playmobil reconstruction then?

Sex sells

But I'm not buying

FAIL

Title

She's 21 so it's safe to look...

As a fan of her and her band I thought she would have been above doing this for publicity - she seemed "better" than that. The whole "sex-tape" or "nude pictures" thing is just so tacky - it just seems to be "my talent isn't enough so simply think of me as a sex object" (of course, Paris has *no* talent... so had to use the tape for her "fame").

I guess it's just the progression of "fame" having nothing to do with talent, just how far you're prepared to go to debase yourself. Pathetic really, but very indicative of modern society.

Gold badge

@AC

Unless you are in Australia. There's a size restriction there...

Happy

yeah, sad really. i feel for her

I just wish i was a little closer.

Anonymous Coward

Oh noes, H4xx0rs!!!!11

utter bullshit, as per usual

FAIL

Poor taste...

in lipstick. That color doesn't go with her hair or top at all.

Silver badge
Go

Nothing a quick dash of photo-touch-up can't fix.

Gotta go now, a nice Aussie police officer is banging on the door.

"Stay back officers! I have two b-cups and I'm not afraid to use them!"

Happy

Errr.

What top? (Or Hair for that matter, and now that you mention it, I'm not all that sure I remember lipstick...)

Anonymous Coward

Top?

Top? *What* top?

Are you sure you're looking at the same pic that we are?

Happy

she had lipstick?

You are one sick puppy.

Joke

Nice tits.

Now where do you want the blinds?

Thumb Up

zomg...

Topless pix on El Reg.

Is this the first time?

I approve.

Just don't go too far the down the intellectualy challenged Ralph, FHM etc path

Thumb Up

the kind of bees that make milk?

Thumbs up!

Paris Hilton

Different from the millions of non-alt rock girls doing the same?

What's so special about this pic? There are millions of girls around the world posting nude pics of themselves online, showing more than just their boobs. Isn't this normal for an alt rock chick?

Thumb Up

Hmmmmmm

Outstanding. I think I saw her band on Leno or Letterman. I have to admit this pic sent me searching for more info on her, so if it is a publicity stunt, it definitely worked. She is cute and rackalicious, so yea.... nice pic.

May I be the first to say...

...album art!

Thumb Down

Meh......

Just checked out the band and a few tracks....it's about as interesting as her tweets. Maybe some "leaked" videos might help.......

Paris Hilton

ironically

Paris is completely out of mainstream media now. The only reason I even remember her is the obsession here on El Reg.

Paris, because I know you like to look!

Boffin

What's the big deal?

It's skin. It's normal. It's evolutionary, not revolutionary.

Some people get all excited over the littlest things.

Specks to see better.

FAIL

Sorry luv, it's been done

Yawn. Can't these Ω-list celebs come up with anything new? Seen without her boobs, she's nothing to write home about anyway. Take a tip from Lily Allen, she's far prettier and shows off her body on a regular basis in things like GQ or Arena and indeed quite a lot of it on stage; that's what the *clever* girls do. Being hacked is so 20th Century.

Logic Failure

Lily Allen? Clever?

I always thought she was a bit of a dim bint who likes to show off, and makes terrible music.

Gold badge
Grenade

"... Lily Allen, she's far prettier...."

You should have gone to Specsavers......

Pint

Fried Eggs...

...Sunny side up.

Beer, because I give her a toast for trying, but that won't get me listening to her band.

Coat

Tweets?

Should change it's name to Teats.

Silver badge
Thumb Down

All i can say is..

Crap Paps.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums