Worldwide sales of PCs are up almost a fifth on last year from 308.3 million to 376.6 million. In terms of revenue the market has grown 12 per cent to $245.4bn, as consumers in the developed world increasingly see a computer as a necessity, rather than a luxury. Ranjit Atwal, principal research analyst at Gartner, which …
Bringing the notebook home
I am sure as more and more workplaces provides notebooks, people will bring the notebook home. Kids are getting laptops from schools too: http://www.edutopia.org/tips-protect-laptop-computers-theft
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests