Worldwide sales of PCs are up almost a fifth on last year from 308.3 million to 376.6 million. In terms of revenue the market has grown 12 per cent to $245.4bn, as consumers in the developed world increasingly see a computer as a necessity, rather than a luxury. Ranjit Atwal, principal research analyst at Gartner, which …
Bringing the notebook home
I am sure as more and more workplaces provides notebooks, people will bring the notebook home. Kids are getting laptops from schools too: http://www.edutopia.org/tips-protect-laptop-computers-theft
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM