Bulgarian mobile network Mobitel has reportedly blocked the phone number 0888 888 888 after it emerged that everyone to whom it was assigned died. So noted the Daily Telegraph this week, much to the undoubted joy of numerologists and conspiracy theory wonks. But it's worth noting that two of the three owners of the number were …
Isn't the number '8' supposed to be good luck in China?
Whether this is true in Bulgaria would depend on one's opinion of the deceased.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot