Bulgarian mobile network Mobitel has reportedly blocked the phone number 0888 888 888 after it emerged that everyone to whom it was assigned died. So noted the Daily Telegraph this week, much to the undoubted joy of numerologists and conspiracy theory wonks. But it's worth noting that two of the three owners of the number were …
Isn't the number '8' supposed to be good luck in China?
Whether this is true in Bulgaria would depend on one's opinion of the deceased.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout