McAfee has bought privately-held enterprise mobility management and security startup Trust Digital. The terms of the deal, announced Tuesday, were undisclosed. The agreement will allow McAfee to offer a wider range of enterprise-targeted mobile security products for smartphone platforms, including iPhone OS, Android, Web OS, …
so now they can erase and bin more computing equipment? nice on -- time to buy long on their stock?
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*