McAfee has bought privately-held enterprise mobility management and security startup Trust Digital. The terms of the deal, announced Tuesday, were undisclosed. The agreement will allow McAfee to offer a wider range of enterprise-targeted mobile security products for smartphone platforms, including iPhone OS, Android, Web OS, …
so now they can erase and bin more computing equipment? nice on -- time to buy long on their stock?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update