McAfee has bought privately-held enterprise mobility management and security startup Trust Digital. The terms of the deal, announced Tuesday, were undisclosed. The agreement will allow McAfee to offer a wider range of enterprise-targeted mobile security products for smartphone platforms, including iPhone OS, Android, Web OS, …
so now they can erase and bin more computing equipment? nice on -- time to buy long on their stock?
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs