McAfee has bought privately-held enterprise mobility management and security startup Trust Digital. The terms of the deal, announced Tuesday, were undisclosed. The agreement will allow McAfee to offer a wider range of enterprise-targeted mobile security products for smartphone platforms, including iPhone OS, Android, Web OS, …
so now they can erase and bin more computing equipment? nice on -- time to buy long on their stock?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots