Data management and persistent object-store veteran Objectivity reckons it can now connect you to actor Kevin Bacon using NoSQL. The company's started beta testing its NoSQL InfiniteGraph graph database and API, which it said can search billions of connections and relationships in massive volumes of complex data. The beta is due …
I don't need no steenkin database to work out I'm 2 degrees of separation from Adoph Hitler.
My architect and also family friend used to employ Alois Hitler - Adolph's brother - just after the war.
Is this a record for TheReg readers?
re: Adolph Hitler?
That's even better than the Wikipedia 'Hilter game'! I'll start my research now...
p.s. This has reminded me of the great Monty Python sketch, Mr Hilter.
Is that a bit like:
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?