Data management and persistent object-store veteran Objectivity reckons it can now connect you to actor Kevin Bacon using NoSQL. The company's started beta testing its NoSQL InfiniteGraph graph database and API, which it said can search billions of connections and relationships in massive volumes of complex data. The beta is due …
I don't need no steenkin database to work out I'm 2 degrees of separation from Adoph Hitler.
My architect and also family friend used to employ Alois Hitler - Adolph's brother - just after the war.
Is this a record for TheReg readers?
re: Adolph Hitler?
That's even better than the Wikipedia 'Hilter game'! I'll start my research now...
p.s. This has reminded me of the great Monty Python sketch, Mr Hilter.
Is that a bit like:
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots