BT has folded the Ribbit internet call management service into its Onevoice business offering, combining functionality equivalent to Google Voice with the backing of a proper telecommunications company. BT bought Silicon Valley-based Ribbit for $105m almost two years ago, but integrating the service into BT's corporate offering …
The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
BT has folded the Ribbit internet call management service into its Onevoice ...... with the backing of a proper telecommunications company.
If by "proper telecommunications company" you mean bloated, incompetent, expensive and arrogant, then you are spot on.
User "There is a fault with your line"
BT "No it's hardware"
User "But 20,000 other customers are affected"
BT "yes all their equipment is faulty"
Provided it doesn't cost TOO much money, and BT actually stick to the concept of privacy (Phorm, anyone?) then I'd go with it.
Google's offerings are just a bit too invasive.
Wow the speed BT has embraced VOIP at!!
So just what happened to 21C Voice migration?
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it