BT has folded the Ribbit internet call management service into its Onevoice business offering, combining functionality equivalent to Google Voice with the backing of a proper telecommunications company. BT bought Silicon Valley-based Ribbit for $105m almost two years ago, but integrating the service into BT's corporate offering …
The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
BT has folded the Ribbit internet call management service into its Onevoice ...... with the backing of a proper telecommunications company.
If by "proper telecommunications company" you mean bloated, incompetent, expensive and arrogant, then you are spot on.
User "There is a fault with your line"
BT "No it's hardware"
User "But 20,000 other customers are affected"
BT "yes all their equipment is faulty"
Provided it doesn't cost TOO much money, and BT actually stick to the concept of privacy (Phorm, anyone?) then I'd go with it.
Google's offerings are just a bit too invasive.
Wow the speed BT has embraced VOIP at!!
So just what happened to 21C Voice migration?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests