BT has folded the Ribbit internet call management service into its Onevoice business offering, combining functionality equivalent to Google Voice with the backing of a proper telecommunications company. BT bought Silicon Valley-based Ribbit for $105m almost two years ago, but integrating the service into BT's corporate offering …
The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
BT has folded the Ribbit internet call management service into its Onevoice ...... with the backing of a proper telecommunications company.
If by "proper telecommunications company" you mean bloated, incompetent, expensive and arrogant, then you are spot on.
User "There is a fault with your line"
BT "No it's hardware"
User "But 20,000 other customers are affected"
BT "yes all their equipment is faulty"
Provided it doesn't cost TOO much money, and BT actually stick to the concept of privacy (Phorm, anyone?) then I'd go with it.
Google's offerings are just a bit too invasive.
Wow the speed BT has embraced VOIP at!!
So just what happened to 21C Voice migration?
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY