The historical Wild West was very different from the fictional depiction of Spaghetti Westerns. Gunslingers rarely had the kill count they were credited with. Quick-draws were in reality spur-of-the-moment shootouts, with instigators often taking advantage of distraction or inattention. And dying in blaze of glory is pure …
Errm, shouldn't these reviews state what platform?
It's available on, and if multiplatform, what it was reviewed on..
I picked up the PS3 version at the weekend and it is truly an awesome game.
a truly amazing game... since I played Elite on the BBC.
You know.. I never was much of the cowboy and indians type of guy. But this has my interest peaked. Perhaps I may just have to have a go. Thanks for the review. - Ravi Shanghavi, Ottawa, Canada
"Piqued". Don't be like those colonials that like to write "per say" and "walla" :)
It's "wallah"... silent "h".
Funnily enough, most of the colonials I know - and I know quite a few, being one - tend to spell words like "voilà" and "per se" more accurately than many individuals from the Mother Country.
Love this game...
Certainly one for the games library, especially if you love playing poker!
This game is seriously awesome. I love the online part as well and have already got a posse together for taking on banditos.
But! I still prefer GTA4 because I am basically an urban individual and armadillos scare me.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...