Halo: Reach will go on sale on 14 September, Microsoft has revealed. The latest installment in the saga is geared up for Xbox Live multiplayer gaming, pitching squads of players against the finest the Covenant can throw at them. The Aliens' goal: Earth. Only you stand in their way, etc, etc. The Bungie-developed game will come …
Another Microsoft Christmas cash-in of a VERY tired franchise.
Does the Xbox not have anything else exclusive left?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia