Halo: Reach will go on sale on 14 September, Microsoft has revealed. The latest installment in the saga is geared up for Xbox Live multiplayer gaming, pitching squads of players against the finest the Covenant can throw at them. The Aliens' goal: Earth. Only you stand in their way, etc, etc. The Bungie-developed game will come …
Another Microsoft Christmas cash-in of a VERY tired franchise.
Does the Xbox not have anything else exclusive left?
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe