Halo: Reach will go on sale on 14 September, Microsoft has revealed. The latest installment in the saga is geared up for Xbox Live multiplayer gaming, pitching squads of players against the finest the Covenant can throw at them. The Aliens' goal: Earth. Only you stand in their way, etc, etc. The Bungie-developed game will come …
Another Microsoft Christmas cash-in of a VERY tired franchise.
Does the Xbox not have anything else exclusive left?
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks