Halo: Reach will go on sale on 14 September, Microsoft has revealed. The latest installment in the saga is geared up for Xbox Live multiplayer gaming, pitching squads of players against the finest the Covenant can throw at them. The Aliens' goal: Earth. Only you stand in their way, etc, etc. The Bungie-developed game will come …
Another Microsoft Christmas cash-in of a VERY tired franchise.
Does the Xbox not have anything else exclusive left?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops