Before me sits a window which contains what is supposed to my third and final piece on managing user data. To get here has taken weeks of research, several test environments, seemingly endless conversations and debates with co-workers and an awful lot of reflection on the decade I’ve spent trying to solve this problem. While I …
Still inside the box
You're thinking like every other Windows admin out there, you're stuck in the AD way of thinking. It doesn't have to be that way. Just look at what people actually want done in the end and work back from there. It's easy if want it to be.
I'd love it if you could enlighten me with details, kind sir.
An article entitled 'The nightmare users: solving the problem'
and not one mention of a glock21.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait