There you go, John Lewis - the Oxford Street branch, naturally - has sold its first 3D TV set. This is what the buyer, biz consultant Matt Rajah (28) has to say for himself. "I have been waiting for this for a long time, there's lots of exciting 3D content on the way, and it's set to be the TV of the future. It's more money than …
Biz consultant my sphincter
biz consultant eh? Wouldn't want to be consulted on anything by him then..more money than sense obviously.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star