There you go, John Lewis - the Oxford Street branch, naturally - has sold its first 3D TV set. This is what the buyer, biz consultant Matt Rajah (28) has to say for himself. "I have been waiting for this for a long time, there's lots of exciting 3D content on the way, and it's set to be the TV of the future. It's more money than …
Biz consultant my sphincter
biz consultant eh? Wouldn't want to be consulted on anything by him then..more money than sense obviously.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook