There you go, John Lewis - the Oxford Street branch, naturally - has sold its first 3D TV set. This is what the buyer, biz consultant Matt Rajah (28) has to say for himself. "I have been waiting for this for a long time, there's lots of exciting 3D content on the way, and it's set to be the TV of the future. It's more money than …
Biz consultant my sphincter
biz consultant eh? Wouldn't want to be consulted on anything by him then..more money than sense obviously.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC