Apple has opened the iPad section of the iTunes app store for business outside the United States - kinda, sorta. Previously, iPads not being on sale yet anywhere other than the US, the iPad just wouldn't let you log into the app store directly unless you had a US iTunes account. Now it will, although in various respects the non- …
The name's iWork, not iWorks. Get it right!
Did you mean iDork?
in app purchase
You've been able to buy iPad apps via the UK app store since the US one went live (if you searched for them by name) but more importantly you can now use in-app purchases on a UK account.
Who gives a crap? People that buy the iPad will encounter 1D ten t user errors.
You're such a jealous douchenozzle.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8