Apple has opened the iPad section of the iTunes app store for business outside the United States - kinda, sorta. Previously, iPads not being on sale yet anywhere other than the US, the iPad just wouldn't let you log into the app store directly unless you had a US iTunes account. Now it will, although in various respects the non- …
The name's iWork, not iWorks. Get it right!
Did you mean iDork?
in app purchase
You've been able to buy iPad apps via the UK app store since the US one went live (if you searched for them by name) but more importantly you can now use in-app purchases on a UK account.
Who gives a crap? People that buy the iPad will encounter 1D ten t user errors.
You're such a jealous douchenozzle.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball