You might think that getting Freeview HD is just a matter of buying an HD box that you like the look of and connecting it to your TV with an HDMI cable, but there are other considerations besides the cosmetic. Important though they are, the Electronic Programme Guide (EPG), user interface and remote control aren’t necessarily at …
No mention of 3View?
We weren't testing recorders
In case you didn't notice, in your desire to plug them, this was a test of set top boxes, not of PVRs.
It would have been a little peculiar to put a single recorder in there when all the others are just standard zappers, wouldn't it?
We hope to be looking at PVRs later, but they're even harder to get hold of than the set top boxes, right now.
pic of 5.1 setup
is completely wrong - the idea of 5.1 setup is sitting in the centre of a circle. so your center speaker should be much deeper together with your screen than shown on the pic, also placing sub behind listening position would be possible only if your subwoofer allows you to turn the phase 180 degrees around which most of the cheapo woofers don't have :) just my rant
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize