BT is reducing the page size of its phone books to make them fit in letter boxes. We guess this will reduce delivery charges, but it will certainly save paper - about 2,000 tonnes a year. The Phone book is the same height, but the width is trimmed by 31mm to 172mm. And the new edition has a coupon section, to promote discount …
looks like BT listened to its customers !
without an ipad or a computer booted up handy, I find opening a phonebook and searching for something, is rather refreshing these days. Clever piece of hardware that book, instant download , no waiting time, turn a page, and it's instantly there !! to top it all it's classified as well !
with no batteries required ! what a device ! :D
isn't this part of the site meant for hardware ? or should we expect book reviews from now on :D
A better green solution...
...would be letting people opt out of receiving phone books and directories like Yellow Pages in the first place.
Mine goes into the bin/recycling the same day it arrives, and I've have never found the need to use one in years.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests